Friday, March 16, 2018

A Pooch Wearing the Green


I found this adorable print (artist unknown) on Pinterest and printed it out to make a St. Patrick's Day card. That puppy is just too cute! I die-cut the print with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle and matted it with celery green, then die-cut what I THINK is an artichoke green card base with another stitched rectangle die. The medallion was also a digital print (no name) that had a shamrock in the center with a smiley face. I covered up the smiley face with a MFT stitched circle die-cut in matching celery and also die-cut the digital image with a larger stitched circle die, placing a Taylored Expressions die-cut shamrock in the center. I die-cut a matching scalloped circle with a SB die to mat it and called this one done.

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!

Carol

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a cute little dude this guy is! I LOVE him!!!! He's so cute all decked out in his St. Paddy Day's outfit. Really a cute, cute card! Wouldn't you love to have that pooch! Precious.
Lynn

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is adorable!! I love the sweet puppy and all the details you used to make these digis work together on your card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Janice M said...

This is too cute! I love the sentiment you used on this card and the bunny card below. Have yet to make a St. Patty's day card but I did pick up some 70% off clearance ribbon and felt shamrocks at J's yesterday so maybe next year?!

MaryH said...

Now this is my idea of a Leprechaun! This is so cute, and he's a perfect way to celebrate St. Pat's. TFS & Hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This puppy is really SUPER cute and looks funny!!!Such lovely card! The topper is a very pretty detail!
Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an adorable image, it has made a wonderful card.
Faith
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That cute and adorable puppy sure makes into a wonderful St. Patrick's Day card.

Claire said...

Very stylish looking card, he looks super cute in his leprechaun outfit surrounded by the lovely shades of green. I like the sentiment you altered x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you, having all of the perfect shades of green to enhance that sweet pooch. The medallion is so well done.

Barb said...

The little dog is such a cutie. It's a lovely card Carol. Barbxx

aussie aNNie said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute love this print and adorable card. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Wendy said...

By now you know I absolutely LOVE this card! It's so pretty and I just love that doggie! It looks like my Fluffy and Gigi! I have it sitting on my tv stand where I can admire it when watching tv. Thank you for thinking of us, Carol! Happy St. Patrick's Day, my friend! Hugs~

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this image is just to cute!!!! I love how you made this St. Patty puppy into a card. Lucky you for running across this cutie! Hugs, Brenda