Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thank You Card Two-fer


Today I have 2 quick and easy thank-you cards that were made with minimal effort. I took a piece of turquoise cardstock and die-cut a Kaisercraft Thank-you Sentiment at the top. Next I die cut the same sentiment in white and inlaid it on the turquoise. Next I took a die from a set of Tim Holtz/Sizzix Mixed Media dies and cut the lower portion, placing it on a royal purple cardstock base. Done!


  For this card, I used the original thank-you die cut from turquoise and placed it on the purple card base. I die cut the upper corner with another die from the Mixed Media die set, placing some turquoise cardstock beneath it. Another one done! I think both of these would make some good masculine cards so I'm keeping them in my stash. I'm growing fond of this color combo too :)

I'm sharing these with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is to add a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!

Carol

9 comments:

cotnob said...

Super thank you cards Carol, I love the inlaid die cut on the first one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Pretty masculine cards Carol, simple but impressive. Thanks for sharing the idea! I had to use my mixed media dies too, they are very neglected in my stash!

aussie aNNie said...

Quick and easy but super fab results.
[aNNie]

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

2 great cards, Carol. I like the way the white is inlaid on the first, and the 2 shades of blue are awesome on the second. Have a great weekend!

Darnell said...

I love this color combo, too, Carol, and love that your card took very little effort! Yay for those!! Hugs, Darnell

JD/ Jill said...

Very creative, Carol, and very nicely done!

Wendy said...

Super fun cards, Carol! Love the diecuts on them as it dresses these cards up with ease! Two amazing Thank You cards! Great job!

Virginia L. said...

Very original and unique! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW, LOVE both, fabulous colours too and lurve those dies.
Faith
x